Baby Planes?

A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas to Chicago.

The son, who had been looking out the window, turned to his mother and said, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the stewardess.

So the boy asked the stewardess, "If big dogs have baby dogs and bigcats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The stewardess asked, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?"

The boy said that she had.

She then said, "Tell your mother that Southwest always pulls out on time."

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

very funny star4u

• Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

lol cute :)

I have one thats similar: A little boy is riding a bus while sitting up the very front diagonal from the driver. 'If mummy was a zebra and daddy was a zebra, then I would be a baby zebra.' he said to himself. 'If mummy was a seal and daddy was a seal, then I would be a baby seal...' The little boy kept on talking to himself like this until the bus driver got very aggravated.

'Hey kid, what would you be if your mother was a prostitute and your father was an alcoholic?' The bus driver sniped.

The little boy didn't hesitate. 'Oh, then I would be a bus driver!'

• archy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Are you asking a question reason you don't get it? reason in case you do not its because of the fact SouthWest, is the penis, it somewhat is why they have not got infant planes, if not, that replaced right into a humorous comedian tale

• Panos
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

haha funny.funnier still that are some peeps in here who think we actually type these jokes out,everytime !!!! I think they live in the comodore 1000 age ,or the armstrad or something !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ha ha ha funny

thanks for a laugh

10/10

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Very funny lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

haha nice

• 1 decade ago

That's some good stuff! lol.

• 1 decade ago

haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my answer it's fun to read and funny

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.