Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can i find a date for new years eve?

Me and my guy broke up recently, How can i find a date for New Years Eve?

I dont want to be dateless, anyone have good ideas?

Update:

im a pretty girl, its just hard to meet guys in nyc.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When all else fails, wearing revealing clothing seems to almost always work. I'm not joking. However, it might not be the quality date you are looking for.

I would try going to places where you can meet the kind of guys you like (e.g., athletic events, bookstore, church) and smile and flirt with a guy you find interesting. It is not hard to get a guy's attention and get him to ask you out. Keeping his attention is another thing altogether.

Source(s): I am a guy and it is not hard to get my attention.
  • 3 years ago

i became into going to circulate out, yet because of the fact the day attracts closer i'm questioning approximately merely staying homestead. And no, i don't have a date. i circulate to a stay overall performance here Saturday and that i'm getting too previous to party that regularly!

• 1 decade ago

Don't have to have a date to have a good time. Go with a group.

Go out and kiss everybody at midnight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats easy!

get out there b outgoing and ask out anyone that is hot and single if they say no oh well move on no big deal someone is bound to say yes :]

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just try to talk to different people because you have to be friends before you can date someone well sometimes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

too bad i moved from nyc =( lol

• 1 decade ago

go stand on the corner

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to stand at the street in the night...

• 1 decade ago

Too bad, I'm in NC.

• 1 decade ago

Ask someone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.