Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

LALALA :) asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair growing on the back of your neck?

Is it normal for hair to grow on the back of your neck? I have hair growing on the back of my neck and it just doesn't look right to me. Is there any way I can get rid of it?

I'm a girl btw.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I believe it's normal for some women. Even genetic in some families. Some women even get facial hair. I think you can shave it or use a hair removal product for women. If it's growing really thick, you may be able to see a professional to find out what will work for you.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is it normal for hair to grow on the back of your neck? I have hair growing on the back of my neck and it just doesn't look right to me. Is there any way I can get rid of it?

I'm a girl btw.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm a girl btw.

Source(s): hair growing neck: https://shortly.im/DPwPx
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

I know this won't really help, but I don't think there is any way you could get rid of them except by either keeping on tweezing, waxing, or shaving.. except I wouldn't recommend that. Laser hair removal can remove them permanently, but more money is involved. Hair on your neck may not be that bad, I suppose, if your hair covers it up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • beth
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Thats normal, I have small ones. If you feel like you need to get rid of them i this the easiest way would be hair removal cream but be carful you don't want to lose any head hair. You might want to wear a showercap.

• 1 decade ago

Guessing you're hairy every spot of your body. Some jerk is going to say you'll make a surgeon happy when they perform electrolysis on you.... i'd say remove it however you wish or wear your clothing discreetly and it won't bother anyone...who IS anyone...to you....

Source(s): Had a friend pull on some hair before....
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its normal for some girls...its just genes or race....hell i probably have small hairs on my neck that ive never noticed....LOL...its normal how did you even notice it?...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, it's normal. don't worry and just leave it. you'll look like a freak if you try to mess with it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shave it dur!!!!!!!! (not to be mean) but that's like the only way to get out hair, unless you consider waxing???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shave it, wax it, or use hair removal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.