LALALA :) asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair growing on the back of your neck?

Is it normal for hair to grow on the back of your neck? I have hair growing on the back of my neck and it just doesn't look right to me. Is there any way I can get rid of it?

I'm a girl btw.

I believe it's normal for some women. Even genetic in some families. Some women even get facial hair. I think you can shave it or use a hair removal product for women. If it's growing really thick, you may be able to see a professional to find out what will work for you.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hair growing on the back of your neck?

I'm a girl btw.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hair growing on the back of your neck?

I'm a girl btw.

Source(s): hair growing neck: https://shortly.im/DPwPx

I know this won't really help, but I don't think there is any way you could get rid of them except by either keeping on tweezing, waxing, or shaving.. except I wouldn't recommend that. Laser hair removal can remove them permanently, but more money is involved. Hair on your neck may not be that bad, I suppose, if your hair covers it up.

• beth

Thats normal, I have small ones. If you feel like you need to get rid of them i this the easiest way would be hair removal cream but be carful you don't want to lose any head hair. You might want to wear a showercap.

Guessing you're hairy every spot of your body. Some jerk is going to say you'll make a surgeon happy when they perform electrolysis on you.... i'd say remove it however you wish or wear your clothing discreetly and it won't bother anyone...who IS anyone...to you....

Source(s): Had a friend pull on some hair before....

Its normal for some girls...its just genes or race....hell i probably have small hairs on my neck that ive never noticed....LOL...its normal how did you even notice it?...

yeah, it's normal. don't worry and just leave it. you'll look like a freak if you try to mess with it

shave it dur!!!!!!!! (not to be mean) but that's like the only way to get out hair, unless you consider waxing???

Shave it, wax it, or use hair removal.