Meaning of "Pore on the charm" (?)?

Some examples will be helpful too.

Thanks for your time.

Update:

Actually, I read it on a baby's pyjama. And while searching on google for the meaning, I got this phrase: "Ryan, Keaton, Kudrow and Matthau pore on the charm and play off each other nicely."

So, can it be a typo in those 2 different contexts?

Update 2:

lol...well Lila, I don't really know where that pyjama came from, just saw a baby wearing it!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Spelled "pour on the charm"

if you speak english, you know that pouring means to spill or disperse. to pour on the charm means to try and charm your way into or out of something.

"Susie had strict parents, so when she got a B on her report card, she really had to pour the charm on them so as not to be grounded."

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

the example you found online must be a typo. The "pore" on the charm on a baby's pyjama must be a typo too because it doesnt make sense otherwise. Unless it means that the baby is a pore ont he parent's charm but thats not very funny... Maybe it was a pyjama from an outlet store??? :)

• 1 decade ago

Pores are in your skin, the phrase you seem to be asking about is "pour on the charm." It means to be as charming as you possibly can, usually for some ulterior motive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.