is it possible to insure a Bmw Z4 or a Audi TT or a Honda S2000 all 2.0litre engines at aged 22years old?

also could i insure a Mazda Mx 5 Roadster coupe 1.8i or Mazda Rx 8 2.0litre

Only one of those cars i want to insure.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

anyone can insure any of them its just how much its gonna cost you!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes it's possible. Prices will definitely vary, some factors are the cost of the car, cost/availability of replacement parts, I can't imagine it being too different from vehicle to vehicle for a 22 yr old.

I don't think the deciding factor for buying should be the insurance cost of the vehicle, but the differences in the roadsters itself. You could find more satisfaction & value in the car that you want vs. the insurance dollars you might save.

Here is a link that compares most of the roadsters you're looking at, namely the 2003 Audi TT v 2003 BMW Z4 v 2003 Honda S2000 v 2003 Nissan 350Z v 2003 Porsche Boxster

Hope that helps and good luck with whatever you choose to go with!

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparisons/6846/2003-...

• delete
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You will be able to insure the mx5.I think the others would cost you many thousands fully comp

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to insurance websites and enter the cars details along with yours and see what quotes you get.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

possible? sure

expensive enough to drain you and higher than your car payment, most likely.

• 1 decade ago

Probably but will cost you a bomb

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.