Should I have coffee with a married guy whom I really like just once since I am leaving the country for good?

Iam 25,single but in a relationship for 5yrs. I never cheated on my boyfriend ever since. I met a client from work and I got acquainted with him for 2yrs now. He is married with 2 kids. I really like him very much since I always think about him. Iam really attracted to him. He is a good person, educated and cute.... show more Iam 25,single but in a relationship for 5yrs. I never cheated on my boyfriend ever since. I met a client from work and I got acquainted with him for 2yrs now. He is married with 2 kids. I really like him very much since I always think about him. Iam really attracted to him. He is a good person, educated and cute. We are casual everytime he goes to our office, very decent. Here's the thing, Iam leaving the country for work and Iam dying to ask him for a cup of coffee before I leave. I know myself, it will definitely be just coffee..Is it ok for me to do that? I might not see him in the future...