What is your favorite web site to visit and why?

The "WHY" is the most important here in this question. I am interested because I want to know what is the craze these days when searching or using the web for personal or business reasons. I am looking into starting a web site or blog and this will help with ideas. So tell me what web site or blog do you like best and why!!!

Myspace is the craze for young and old now because of the versatility and it is easy for anyone to use, you don't have to know much about pcs to do just about whatever you want. You can personalize anything and everything on the site, have your profile visible or not, private or not, you can set just part of it to private such as pics and blogs, but keep profile open,

to public. You can set options where for a person to add you they must know your full name or email address, that way you don't ever have to say no to a friend request unless you give your email to someone you wish you hadn't lastly, You can totally delete it if you don't want your site anymore.

Only draw back is slow at peak times because of the phenomenal growth of this site, and bad press from folks not watching what their kids are up to so lots of bad press in the news, but it is what you make it.. can be a family circle and no one else. Can be made totally private unless you are doing the inviting.. too many options to state here. My thought, make an account and see what features appeal to you and how easy. take what you like as ideas for prototype ..good luck to you.

facebook, 'cause I love being able to stay in touch with all of my friends and family so easily

homestarrunner.com 'cause it's the funniest site out there.

Yahoo answers

because It can make me laugh, learn, play, act stupid, weird, funny, etc etc etc and polls and surveys rocks!!!

People come up with the weirdest answers!!

http://www.geocities.com/manuela_standing_woman/Mo... This is my favorite all time site. I go here every chance I get because I find it very soothing.

Y! Answers P&S cuz i can jus hang around and stupidly answer random questions!!

MYSPACE!!

It's just about the best one there is.

You can do so much stuff on it. You know when someone's on, you can snazz up your profile how you want it, when you want it.

It's just the best!

• JOHN

godtube.com

It is like utube but for Christians great videos

also whydoiweep.org

Check them out

Yahoo! Answers

so entertaining

want to earn more points!!

&&&&& by the way..

YAHOO! ANSWERS is my homepage!!

• ?

blabbermouth.net~to keep up with the metal music scene.

FACEBOOK!!! its jus fun...you can throw "thing" at people for example you can throw pillow, food, water bombs...you oso can "poke" someone..."smile"....blah blah blah...

Source(s): if you are interested: http://www.facebook.com (should be the website)