Christians: In the eyes of god, are agnostics just as bad and sinful as atheists?

I know you can't speak for god, but does the Bible say anything about, "Thou who shall be undecided has commited an abomination, and will surely burn in the lake of fire for eternity"? Are agnostics, who claim to not know whether god exists or not, just as bad as atheists, who don't believe in... show more I know you can't speak for god, but does the Bible say anything about, "Thou who shall be undecided has commited an abomination, and will surely burn in the lake of fire for eternity"?

Are agnostics, who claim to not know whether god exists or not, just as bad as atheists, who don't believe in god at all? Or are they all the same in your eyes (i.e. you're either a Christian, or you're against god. There are no in-betweens)?