hey i need 2 kno how many GRAINS of rice make a kilo....i don need 2 kno how many grams...its grains?

btw if interested..i found dis site....which feeds rice 2 da hungry..its www.freerice.com thts where i got dis doubt

oh i don need 2 buy rice men...its 4 a site tht donates rice 2 da hungry ppl

Hey, my sister just told me about that site, she said they have lots of good games and then you are helping by donating rice when you play...

***Okay, so there's only one game, but I still have the answer for you below...

"There are 1,000 grains of rice in a tablespoon full of rice (and 1,000 grains of rice = 20 grams). So 50 table spoons of rice is a kilo of rice and 50,000 grains."

• Retro

How many grains make a kilo? I am sure that would depend on how big or heavy each grain was. Different rice has different size grains, and they would each weigh different amounts. To be honest I don't know how valid this question is, I mean what possible reason would you need to know this for?

• justme

it's KNOW, THIS and THE.

I think the only way to know is to buy some rice, count the number of grains in a gram, and multiply times the number of grams in a kilo.

• ken G

Start counting

Is English what you speak?? You certainly don't have it down well.

impossiable

Not many are the same size let alone weigh the same