Which is the better car,...the Audi TT, the BMW Z4, or the Honda S2000???

Tell me why.

If you buy the Audi TT out of warranty, you will go broke. The BMW is a great car, but it's not a known for performance like the TT or the S2000. If you want something BMW in the same price range get a 330ci. Honda S2000 need to be high in RPMS to maximize their performance. I would also consider a Porsche Boxster which will out perform all of the above.

Performance: Audi TT

Reliability: BMW Z4

Affordability: Honda S2000

Z4 is a little greater costly than the Honda yet, Z4 is greater useful nicer than Honda and Honda makes a noisy noise whilst driving one in each of Honda purely convertible and BMW's like 0.33 so BMW could be greater useful.

Honda S2000. I'm not really fond of any of these cars. If your looking for a fast car, with better performance, there are way better, cheaper options.

If you want reliability I would go with the Honda.

IF you want good taste and flash go with the BMW.

Audi TT doesn't get high marks in my book. My friend had one. It wasn't all that reliable, and it is very cramped inside

• 10-T3

THE ROLLS .