Gallstones or stomach ulcer?????

i have been having pain recently on my upper right side tummy sometimes i feel the pain when i was sitting down or when im sleeping on my right side and i will also sometimes feel nausea after eating. The pain is not those very bad type more like mild pain/dull pain it is always there very uncomfortable and feel... show more i have been having pain recently on my upper right side tummy sometimes i feel the pain when i was sitting down or when im sleeping on my right side and i will also sometimes feel nausea after eating. The pain is not those very bad type more like mild pain/dull pain it is always there very uncomfortable and feel like there is something there on the area which is pain i also have heartburn/chest pain but i didnt feel any terrible pain after drinking coffee or tea or eating spicy food. i can eat well. it also hurts abit when i pressed down the area gently i also feel bloated most of the time like there is a lot of gas inside my tummy Anyone have the same problem pls help me ....
Update: i have been taking medicine for gastric and heartburn but it does not really helps
8 answers