but i still missing uk

because uk governance hongkong before!!

just to share my feeling

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Don't be sad abt it.

You have to move on, can't just miss it without doing anything.

Think positive, work harder to make urself happy.

I miss HK too. I was born there and left 10 yrs now. Sometimes there are things in life that we cannot control or simply no choice!

Good luck dear.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Thank you for sharing.

Well, I would not give judgment for who governs Hong Kong better, but I would tend to think that each has its merits and demerits.

I do miss the old Hong Kong feeling, but if there hasn't been a change, then we would not miss it that much. Then again, the new Hong Kong brings a different kind of feeling and excitement as well. Have you been back to Hong Kong lately? You might like it as well.

• 1 decade ago

I went to HK twice a year between 1984 and 1991! It was always a great experience and I always felt that HK was a truly romantic city! I was just there this summer after not having been back in 15 years! Wow, it has really changed! Yes, the British did a marvelous job! Those were the days!

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Agree.

And I would like to touch down on the unique and lovely Kai Tak airport one more time. The old airport was the only entrance for the glittering era of Hong kong.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sorry to hear that.Well ,you just have to live with it, or go and live in the UK .Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

For the poor English you are writing, what could you do under the British ruling? Give me a break.

• I don't care who governs the city as long as it is a great city with neon signs!!

• 1 decade ago

You just suck.

then i am pretty

sure, most britishs don't like you. why, Cuz they think they r on you , happy to be sceond class hun! don't belive? then come try see the real world look like.

who care you r coming from. Geez.........

• 1 decade ago

oh! don't be sad my friend it's the life!

excuse me, my english is bad...i'm tunisian.

euh.. bye! :)

• 1 decade ago

Thanks for sharing your feelings with us.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.