Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 decade ago

i just want to share my feeling?

i come from hongkong

now..hongkong is china's city

but i still missing uk

because uk governance hongkong before!!

just to share my feeling

Don't be sad abt it.

You have to move on, can't just miss it without doing anything.

Think positive, work harder to make urself happy.

I miss HK too. I was born there and left 10 yrs now. Sometimes there are things in life that we cannot control or simply no choice!

Good luck dear.

Thank you for sharing.

Well, I would not give judgment for who governs Hong Kong better, but I would tend to think that each has its merits and demerits.

I do miss the old Hong Kong feeling, but if there hasn't been a change, then we would not miss it that much. Then again, the new Hong Kong brings a different kind of feeling and excitement as well. Have you been back to Hong Kong lately? You might like it as well.

I went to HK twice a year between 1984 and 1991! It was always a great experience and I always felt that HK was a truly romantic city! I was just there this summer after not having been back in 15 years! Wow, it has really changed! Yes, the British did a marvelous job! Those were the days!

Yes. Agree.

And I would like to touch down on the unique and lovely Kai Tak airport one more time. The old airport was the only entrance for the glittering era of Hong kong.

Sorry to hear that.Well ,you just have to live with it, or go and live in the UK .Good luck.

For the poor English you are writing, what could you do under the British ruling? Give me a break.

• I don't care who governs the city as long as it is a great city with neon signs!!

You just suck.

then i am pretty

sure, most britishs don't like you. why, Cuz they think they r on you , happy to be sceond class hun! don't belive? then come try see the real world look like.

who care you r coming from. Geez.........

oh! don't be sad my friend it's the life!

excuse me, my english is bad...i'm tunisian.

euh.. bye! :)

Thanks for sharing your feelings with us.