Does anyone ever post 'jokes', here in the Seniors category? Most of which are applicable to adults-seniors,

As some of you know, I only occationally visit this category, as a repreve to the viciousness of the political bunch. I do not recall having seen much to bring smiles, smirks, laughter, etc. i.e. Subject: Some ideas for retired husbands or how to prevent being dragged along on shopping trips. (First, an... show more As some of you know, I only occationally visit this category, as a repreve to the viciousness of the political bunch.
I do not recall having seen much to bring smiles, smirks, laughter, etc.
i.e. Subject: Some ideas for retired husbands or how to prevent being dragged along on shopping trips.
(First, an introduction, by way of a letter to Mrs. XXXXXXX from a major mass marketer)
Dear Mrs. XXXXXXX,
Over the past 6 months, your husband, Mr. YYYY XXXXXXX , has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this type of behavior and have considered banning the entire family from shopping in any of our stores.
We have documented several incidences, three of our clerks are attending counseling, caused by your husbands activities. (ETC & ETC).
1. On June 3rd, moved a 'wet floor sign to the carpeted area.
2. On June 5th, took a jar of catchup, from the grocery dept, and made a trail, on the floor leading to the restrooms.
Anyone interested in my stories??
Update: Sage Seeker, thanks for the invite.
Did you mean that you have previously read this ?