How to remove vista?

I just bought a new Toshiba Satellite A200-TH1 laptop computer and i came preloaded with windows vista and i had been trying to install windows XP on the same computer from a windows XP SP1 disk every time i try to install windows XP the computer automatically shuts down and shows the blue screen saying “your... show more I just bought a new Toshiba Satellite A200-TH1 laptop computer and i came preloaded with windows vista and i had been trying to install windows XP on the same computer from a windows XP SP1 disk every time i try to install windows XP the computer automatically shuts down and shows the blue screen saying “your computer had been automatically shuts down to prevent any more damage being done on your computer”
i even try changing to BIOS
Please offer me a solution that i can have both vista and XP
But if you can’t offer me a solution with XP

System info
Model:
Toshiba Satellite A200-TH1
BIOS: ACPI support, PnP support, VESA support, DPMS support, DDC Support, SM BIOS support, PCI BIOS
Possessor: Intel Centrino Core2 Duo CPU T5450 @ 1.66 GHz
Memory: Ram=2GB HDD=200GB
OS Version: Windows Vista Home Premium
Update: Software at my disposal that i try (they all Failed) V-con system commanders 8 (installed and functions correctly in the 32-bit Vista environment but fail to install XP) VistaBootPRO 3.3 (installed and functions correctly in the 32-bit Vista environment but fail to install XP) Active At kill – HDD shredder... show more Software at my disposal that i try (they all Failed)
V-con system commanders 8 (installed and functions correctly in the 32-bit Vista environment but fail to install XP)
VistaBootPRO 3.3 (installed and functions correctly in the 32-bit Vista environment but fail to install XP)
Active At kill – HDD shredder (shredded everything on the HHD but fail to install vista)
BTW: Microsoft F_U_C_K u for making vista GIVE US BACK WINDOWS XP (we miss XP) 
Update 2: F_U_C_K u for telling me that hell ya i know
by is there any other solutions