How to remove vista?

I just bought a new Toshiba Satellite A200-TH1 laptop computer and i came preloaded with windows vista and i had been trying to install windows XP on the same computer from a windows XP SP1 disk every time i try to install windows XP the computer automatically shuts down and shows the blue screen saying “your computer had been automatically shuts down to prevent any more damage being done on your computer”

i even try changing to BIOS

Please offer me a solution that i can have both vista and XP

But if you can’t offer me a solution with XP

System info

Model:

Toshiba Satellite A200-TH1

BIOS: ACPI support, PnP support, VESA support, DPMS support, DDC Support, SM BIOS support, PCI BIOS

Possessor: Intel Centrino Core2 Duo CPU T5450 @ 1.66 GHz

Memory: Ram=2GB HDD=200GB

OS Version: Windows Vista Home Premium

Software at my disposal that i try (they all Failed)

V-con system commanders 8 (installed and functions correctly in the 32-bit Vista environment but fail to install XP)

VistaBootPRO 3.3 (installed and functions correctly in the 32-bit Vista environment but fail to install XP)

Active At kill – HDD shredder (shredded everything on the HHD but fail to install vista)

BTW: Microsoft F_U_C_K u for making vista GIVE US BACK WINDOWS XP (we miss XP) 

F_U_C_K u for telling me that hell ya i know

by is there any other solutions

• ~LoVe~
    Favorite Answer

He is right MS considers XP a "downgrade" from Vista but you can do a dual boot with XP and Vista, you need to partition your hard drive 2 gigs is a great amount to have and you can decide how you want to divide it (I would give Vista 1 gb if not more for optimal running). Sounds like you have a nice set up so you should have no problem dual booting. This link is a step by step on how to dual boot with Vista already installed. http://www.syschat.com/dual-boot-vista-xp-vista-al...

Hope this helps :)

You have to format the hard drive clean before installing xp do the followings

boot up with floppy or CD and when you get to drive a:\ type

a:\ format c:/s press enter and follow to the end of format. Good luck

You can't downgrade Operating Systems