why do your x all ways end up with your friend or enemy...BOMBS!?

My friend used to all ways tell me first hand what my guy was up to when i be at work how he was bomb staddes and turning me aginst people over him in the end it was her i should have been aginst any advisefor this situation

• Favourite answer

thats what my ex did..date my emeny..so her mom can go against me to testify against me in court..cuz she is to scared to confront me..

Well u no what u should Do.if he told u that he do not likea person that He do not like.. u should dat them and then u will get right back at Him and then he will be so pissed that u will know how u fill... and then he Would want to go back with u. i am telling u......

Source(s): this is so Crazy.......

know what you mean. My ex ran away with my best friend. Some day I am going to have to meet the guy.

Just the luck of the draw I guess.

To get back at you. This happened to my sister. This guy she dated when she was a teenager went through all our older cousins. This is so nasty, right? And has a baby with one.

BC PPL ARE ALWAYS JEALOUS NO MATTER IF THEIR UR FREIND SO WHEN U REALLY GOT A GOOD GUY, DON'T WON'T EVEN ACT LIKE THEIR INTERESTED IN HIM, TO MAKE U THINK U CAN DO BETTER WHILE U REALLY CAN'T

to make u mad, jealous, ovious reasons duh.....