My boyfriend broke up with me 1 month ago in a very weird way,he still hasn't called.i'd like some opinions

we met 3 years ago and went out together for 4 months and then i broke up with him saying i was not in love.he waited for me six months and then we got back together and we were together for 2 years,having the best relationship,really in love and we never fought with each other.In February, he had to leave the... show more we met 3 years ago and went out together for 4 months and then i broke up with him saying i was not in love.he waited for me six months and then we got back together and we were together for 2 years,having the best relationship,really in love and we never fought with each other.In February, he had to leave the country-for 1 year-he is to come back next February-he he had to join the army,it is compulsory where he's from-some fights started and then although he met my family,he didn't want to introduce me to his.i didn't have any thoughts of marriage,it was a matter of respect from him towards me-he was always looking at me in the eyes and melting from love-.we were seeing each other every two months and we were fine.this time that i went to visit him after 2days,he says he doesn't know what happened but he wants to be alone,with no other explanation.his family is rich and i think they might be involved,(he had never worked,he is 27,just finished an ma)no other girl involved for sure.
Update: he is from Greece. my family is wealthy as his and i am very successful within the music industry, so he really admires who i am and he was saying i am the woman of his life.hours before we broke up he was saying how much he loved me and how excited he is that i went to see him.we never had a fight that was... show more he is from Greece. my family is wealthy as his and i am very successful within the music industry, so he really admires who i am and he was saying i am the woman of his life.hours before we broke up he was saying how much he loved me and how excited he is that i went to see him.we never had a fight that was big-except that he didn't want me to meet his parents.it is not a cultural thing.he left with no explanations(eg.,i got bored,u r stupid,i have something else etc)just that he wanted to be left alone.i called him a week after he broke up with me asking him a reason to forget him and he was saying ,why do you want to forget me?i don't!he also said that maybe we'll go back together when he is back in uk,maybe not(he had to leave for 1 year) and he was only saying that he just wants to be alone.i got angry and i said i am not going to wait.so after that the guy that was saying i was his his life just days ago,still hasn't contacted me.
Update 2: he is not married,for sure!he is a modern guy -just a student actually-and we used to do everything together.he is to come back in february looking for a jib,but i am not sure anymore.generally i was the strong in the relationship,he was the week one and suddenly something happened.i have not called him back of... show more he is not married,for sure!he is a modern guy -just a student actually-and we used to do everything together.he is to come back in february looking for a jib,but i am not sure anymore.generally i was the strong in the relationship,he was the week one and suddenly something happened.i have not called him back of course-i did call him once anyway and i got the same answer:it is not u it is me,i want to be alone.