ex boyfriend and enemy?

my ex boyfriend (who im still in love with) goes out with my enemy. i go out with my best friends boyfriends friend. Well, my ex still knows that i love him, and he flirts with me behind my enemys back. but when there together, its like he never did anything behind her. Everytime i see them together, i start crying and i want to go up to her and tell my ememy to her face what her boyfriends been doing. but i dont want to make him mads at at me or for him to be hurt. wat should i do?

Hes playin you! Right now, he thinks you are pathetic. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!

Go over there next time. And tell your "enemy" that she should be proud to have a boyfriend who flirts with his ex's behind her back.

Then walk away!

You will feel so much better.

Oh, and dont cry when you do it.

If he's a nice guy then tell him how you feel and that you still do love him. From what you are saying it sounds like he is either just playing you or he actually may still have feelings for you. It also depends on who broke up with who. It may hurt but after talking to him if nothing changes then you have to realize that you dont need him and you deserve better than being treated like this.

Of course not. I have been in the same sitituation for over 10 years! and I am not with him now. I love him more than any other guy that I have been with.It is not to late to be freinds again if you both can just be friends unless you want to waste a lot of your time on b.s. And just remember you broke up for a reason just remember that.

Forget about him and leave your enemy to find out what he's really like for herself, if he's flirting with you he's probably flirting with other girls behind her back too and he is sure to land himself in the crap soon because most guys are rubbish at hiding things if they are cheating or thinking of cheating

• Me

well first of all, you should grow up a little. you're not "in love" with that little boy, and his girlfriend is not your "enemy". you watch too much TV. what you need to do is the next time that he flirts with you, tell him that he has a girlfriend and if he really likes you he'll break up with her and date you. he probably won't because he likes getting attention from two girls. if they ever break up and he comes back to you, remember that he flirted with you when he was with her, so he's going to flirt with other girls when he's with you.

fkk him :]

if he's with her

and doint that most likely

they will end up breakin up

i know how you feel my ex

has a gf also and ugh i hate her

i just wanna go up to her and rip her

face off .. but reality check .. there's nothing

i can do to prevent him from being with her

if he loves me he will come back and if not

im screwed and same to you .. best wishes♥

if he is dating your known enemy, how do you know its not her using him to hurt you???? you need to stop the madness.first, step to hima nd tell him you still love him, if he dont want to get back, then tell him to leave you alone, and if he dont, bust him out, but get proof, cause she wont believe you

Dats sux! Well i think, dats if he knew dat she was your enemy why did he go out with her! I think dat was mess up! Gurl if he has the nerve to go out wit yo enemy he's not worth it!! Let him go.

you need to ask the guy what he really wants - and make sure you get a straight answer or it could turn bad.... anyway best of luck

Ahhh, to be young and dumb again.