Naruto Chapter 371?

Chapter 371 is out in Japan

Link:

http://www.narutomonkey.net/forums/showthread.php?...

Konan and Pein are students of Jiraiya? Share your thoughts

Check Wikipedia, Jiraiya and look at his group photo. Showing Minato, Konan and Pein??

• Pinkas

most likely they are the two unknown team mates of minato and jiraya's old students...the pain may be the boy because if you hear him he says 'Pain: Kill him, of course. I’ve no regrets at this point. I came out in this body to kill the intruder. Lead the way.' therefore that's not his true body so it could be the boy...and konan looks alot like the young girl...they might have felt like they need to be come better than minato in order to become recognized...but we wont know who they truly are until the next chapter...

Well Pein is probably not using his real name if he is really Jiraiya's old student because obviously Jiraiya has no clue who "Pein" is. (Unless he hasn't mentioned it or forgot but I doubt it.)

its possible that konan and pein are indeed students of jiraiya, aside from they call jiraiya a sensei, jiraiya recognize konan as well....

Maybe Pein died his hair...I'm definitely thinking that that's Konan now (referring to the picture on Wiki).

no new chapters are realessed every Saturday at some time