Do you know where I could get the baritone (euphonium) part only for Holst's two suites for band?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    Many music publishers have quit making extra parts available. As a result print music dealers won't break a set of parts just to sell one or two parts to a piece of music.

    If anyone can get extra parts for you it will be here:

    Call their toll free number and ask for Bill in the band department. He can tell you if individual parts are available for the Holst suites.

    The other option is to check with a local band director to see if they have the music.

    Hope you find them.

    Musician, composer, teacher.

  • 1 decade ago

    Find a local music store (a store that sells music and p[ossibly musical instruments), they may be able to order just that part for you.

    Check out this store, you can call them also if it's not to far away.

  • 1 decade ago

    Actually, I think I have them. In Treble Cleff, however. Though I am not sure if my old (old, old) band music archive made it to my apartment or is still stored somewhere in my parent's house.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.