Did you ever have a dream that seemed so real that when you woke up you thought it really happened?

• Blah

yes!...it was a horrible nightmare and it was far too realistic..i was relieved when i awoke to find it didn't really happen...but it left a lasting effect on me...

many times. when it's a good dream, it's a wonderful feeling! however, I had a dream once (the night my ex broke up w/ me) and that night I dreamed it ALL over again. it was so real in the dream just like when it was happening. then when I woke up, i thought it was justa dream, then reality hit. so hopefully if this happens to you, you have the good ones, not the bad L:P

• guzman

I had a dream I have been given up and have been given waiting for college, i substitute into chuffed 'reason it left me time to easily relax. Then I wakened. It felt so genuine and that i substitute into fairly annoyed, it felt like I had already completed each thing that morning. haha that's not somewhat the comparable as what you advise although, i've got no longer fairly ever had a dream that made me think of it might take place. could be rather freaky.

Once that really sticks out..my cat had gotten outside and just never came back. I had a dream that she came in my room jumped on my bed and let me pet her a few times before going to sleep at the foot of my bed..It was so real I looked at the foot of my bed expecting her to be there.

Yes that is soooo weird..I wake up and I am like that was funny last night and the person is like huh cause it was all a dream

all the time

Source(s): dream crowd web site

Yes.

its called a "Lucid" dream.

nah.