Injustice or Racism? I say a little of both...........?

I was just wondering why there is not more coverage on the case against the 6 young males in Jena Louisiana. When a group of white kids were accused of a crime by a black person ( Duke rape case ) it was on every news outlet every single day but now that the tables are turned and there are a group of black kids... show more I was just wondering why there is not more coverage on the case against the 6 young males in Jena Louisiana. When a group of white kids were accused of a crime by a black person ( Duke rape case ) it was on every news outlet every single day but now that the tables are turned and there are a group of black kids being accused of a crime by a white person the media is hush hush. I feel the reason that the media is not covering the story in Jena is because America is too ashamed to let the rest of the world know that blatant racism and injustice still exist in this great country or maybe it's just that the lives and sport careers of the white kids at Duke is just a little more important the the lives and injustice of the black kids in Jena. What are your thoughts on this?
Update: This is to Kentuckygal...... First of all a black kid was jumped first by a group of white kids.....secondly a white kid pulled a gun out on another black kid.....so who are really the p*ssies as you say. I think you need to review the facts that have been brought forth on this case before you continue to make... show more This is to Kentuckygal...... First of all a black kid was jumped first by a group of white kids.....secondly a white kid pulled a gun out on another black kid.....so who are really the p*ssies as you say. I think you need to review the facts that have been brought forth on this case before you continue to make yourself look even more ignorant.
Update 2: ok Listen; Im a grown man and I want to talk about this because it bothers me as an American because this kind of thing should not be going on either way so I want everyone to speak freely without the fear of being "reported" I know I won't report noone for speaking their opinion not even Robert... show more ok Listen; Im a grown man and I want to talk about this because it bothers me as an American because this kind of thing should not be going on either way so I want everyone to speak freely without the fear of being "reported" I know I won't report noone for speaking their opinion not even Robert Shelton who answered the question the way he did while hiding under his mommy's pillow case like a coward. If you are going to hate someone then hate someone like a man and not like some foo foo *** fairy playing dressup.
Update 3: To KENTUCKYGAL again: I can agree with you one the one point that the fact they kept jumping him after he went "out" is punkish but you do realize that in your first response you never mentioned the acts of the white kids. You keep bringing up the criminal record of the black kid but the white kid (... show more To KENTUCKYGAL again: I can agree with you one the one point that the fact they kept jumping him after he went "out" is punkish but you do realize that in your first response you never mentioned the acts of the white kids. You keep bringing up the criminal record of the black kid but the white kid ( Justin Barker ) has been in trouble too but has never been charged with anything. Justin has been caught numerous time with a gun on school property which is a felony but he has never be arrested for it. It breaks down like this: Nooses were hung from a tree which is a federal hate crime & they knew who did it ( no charges filed ) black kid gets jumped First by white kids( they were charged with simple assault & released) white kid pulls out gun on black kid ( he wasn't charged ) but the black kid that wrestled the gun away was charged with theft and then the black kids jump a white kid and they get charged with attempted murder and are faceing 22 to 80 yrs. You really think that's justice?