No Girlfriend could ever replace my mother?

I could have one but am concerned about whether I would receive the same attention? Probably not.

hahaha u are all very sick minded!

Yes, a bit of sex on the side with different partners would be most desireable.

I have actually learnt how to cook and clean but one day would prefer a foreign girl to do it for me- then I can go out drinking and travelling.

Oedipus. That's all I'm saying.

no girlfriend would ever want to replace your mother. What are you 5?

Being in a relationship means you've grown out of childhood and passed the phase where you constantly need mummy's attention. You develop other needs and form a bond with someone to fulfil them.

Or maybe you've got some Freudian thing going on?

No boyfriend could ever replace my mother, but doesnt mean I'm not going to have one!

The relationship between mother and son should be totally different to the one with your girlfriend. Are you planning to share a bed and have babies with your mum? I sincerely hope not.

As for you comment "I could have one", no mate you couldn't - nothing is more of a turn off than a mummy's boy

no girlfriend can ever be as close to you as your mum, but a girlfriend can be just as special it's just in a different way, mums are full of unconditional love and will always be there for their children (especially mums and their boys). there is a side of a relationship that a mum can never fill this is where a girlfriend comes in. A girlfriend can never replace your mum and she shouldn't try but she can enhance the relationship.

well obvously not a female isnt going to replace your mother!!..they are 2 different relationships...huh...i dont know what you would expect your gf to do to be like Your mum!! well in some aspect both of the relationships are love and support and close tight knit relationship but thats as far as it goes theres no personality or sexual relationship going to be involved

oh boy!

Your mum doesn't touch you in your naughty places does she?

I'm sure you'll eventually find some nice girl (who barely speaks english) who would be willing to dress up like your mum and nurse you. It may not be the same but with work, the girl will get it right.

• Andy C

odd you say that.

alot of girls on finding mine is dead either suddenly start to act like they should take over that role

(very bad idea, my mother lived and breathed her morals, a highly honorable lady, the kind of level of standards people dont think exist or when encountered say thats too much)

or try to get me to treat their mother as mine and immediatly there seems to be some odd jostling going on between mother and daughter.

very weird.

• sv

You are right. No girlfriend? No girl can ever replace your mother.

As far as your getting motherly affection from some girl, she could be your elder sister only, no aunts or alike.

Can you say "therapist"? While it is natural for mothers and children to have a strong relationship, it is not natural to choose your mother over dating and finding a possible life long mate.

OMG! I hope you would want different attention from your gf and also I would hope you would treat her differently to your mother.

btw - are you the blind date my friend went out with last night? He lives at home and is too old to do that! she was really freaked!

i would hope not!! your relationship with your mom will never be replaced by anyone, at the same time, when you find that special someone, that cant be replaced either. both relationships are important, but not interchangable