How can I put my distinctive voice to good use?

Hi, I have been told on numerous occassions that I have a good, distinctive voice and clear diction (I suppose everyone has to have one saving grace!) and I'd like to put this to good use in the wider community or as a basis for a career. What options should I look in to?

And just for reference that's a good speaking voice, not singing!

Thanks

Bingo Hall Number man .. ''Two fat ladies .. clickety click .. '' etcetera ... etcetera ..

p.s. Kat1989 (above) ..... you needs brains for Air Traffic Control.

Train Station Platform Announcer

Why dont u try advertising ie as a voice over or something like that. Or a radio station or something hope this is of some help good luck.xx

YOu didnt mention what TYPE of good distinctive voice you have. If its for radio, cartoons...(huge money there) or sound good over a loud speaker...

I would look in magazines for ads for voices and voice overs...i am sure its a lucrative market...and you didnt mention if you were male or female...

If your passionate about a certain thing...how about an announcer...

How about a radio personality or voice actor.

Have you ever thought of doing Air Traffic Control?

radio jingles

tv adverts

audiobooks

Sex chat line.

• De

try radio....