Do I travel with him? I already booked tickets!?

I have been dating this guy, who I know i am not in love with but we have a lot of passion. We decided to go on a trip together 2 months ago, but i made clear I am not his girlfriend. The trip is hiking/backpacking for a week in the mountains. The thing is i know he's in love with me, but i have been very... show more I have been dating this guy, who I know i am not in love with but we have a lot of passion. We decided to go on a trip together 2 months ago, but i made clear I am not his girlfriend. The trip is hiking/backpacking for a week in the mountains. The thing is i know he's in love with me, but i have been very honest and clear about not being in love with him. Yesterday I told him No i can't go because i'm not in love with him, but now i am feeling i should just go and enjoy the friendship for what it is. Plus I already booked the tickets and took time off of work. Today he told me he still wants me to go and just have fun, and that as long as we remain honest with eachother it'll be fine. Should i go???? Or will that just cause him more hurt or be leading him on?
4 answers 4