Botox for Severe Migraine Headaches ! Has any one used it with success???

I have had Migraine headaches since I was about 13. I am 29 now and for the last 9 months I have had them so severe that they are interupting my life. Family, work etc... I have been on dozens of medications, plus oxygen therapy for them with no success. Know my doctor wants to do Botox injections. My Insurance... show more I have had Migraine headaches since I was about 13. I am 29 now and for the last 9 months I have had them so severe that they are interupting my life. Family, work etc... I have been on dozens of medications, plus oxygen therapy for them with no success. Know my doctor wants to do Botox injections. My Insurance company has agreed to pay for them. But I am kind of reluctant to do it because of the side effects. I work as a nurse practitioner, and have several physicans as friends. But none of us has really heard much about Botox for Migraines. I found a couple of case studies on the web, but the were pretty skechy about the details. Has any one had it done ? Or know someone who has? Or any place I might find more information about it. I really want to find out if it works. I am getting pretty desperate for relief and get back to my life.

Thanks Much!
Kali :-)