Getting Cigarette smoke smell out of my hair ???????? Does anyone have a good way to get it out ??????????

I don't smoke but a couple of my friends and my sister do. Plus when we go out to clubs, dining etc... people smoke. How can I get the smell out of my hair with out having to wash it. My hair is really long (Down to my waist) So washing it every day can be a pain. But the smell bothers me, my hubby & Kids.... show more I don't smoke but a couple of my friends and my sister do. Plus when we go out to clubs, dining etc... people smoke. How can I get the smell out of my hair with out having to wash it.
My hair is really long (Down to my waist) So washing it every day can be a pain. But the smell bothers me, my hubby & Kids. Plus I work as a Nurse practitioner in a hospital. And I know the smell bothers others around me. Does any one know of a good way to get the smell out that works???
Thanks Much!

Kali :-)