Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

I've always wanted to be an actress but all actresses are pretty but i don't think i'm pretty enough..

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x148/Am-I-Sexua...

There is a link to a picture of me....please let me know what you think...

Thanks

If you want to be an actress study acting, don't study beautiful celebrities or actresses. There are always parts for ordinary looking people (I didn't look at your picture but am taking your word). Audition for community theatre, get involved in theatre in your school, study acting books (Stanislovski, etc.) - you're not going to just be discovered. You need to work hard, develop acting skills, take criticism, take even the smallest roles in your high school or college plays, major in acting and theatre in college and you'll be taking a wide varitey of classes that will develop you. Also, work on your inner confidence and get very healthy. Healthy, calm, confident people make better actors! Good luck! I just looked at your picture and you definitely have potential to be a "beautiful actress", but like I said, just work on being a good actress first!

I don't think you should doubt yourself, your beauty is perfectly fine, why indeed you actually remind me of actress Sissy Spacek. She is so beautiful, even in her old age. Hey, look it's not about beauty, it's about confidence and talent. And I am pretty sure if you have confidence you definetly have talent. And if you have the talent but not the confidence - in time that confidence will be built to help you further your success in the acting business or any other businesses and jobs that you will find. It's about talent child, and self-confidence; not the beauty lol.

Two things....a smile would really improve your looks, and all actresses are NOT pretty...if you were followed around 24 hours a day by professional stylists, you'd look glamorous too. It's all smoke and mirrors...if you want to be an actress, pursue your dream!

You look pretty to me. But not all actors/actresses are pretty. If being an actress is based on being pretty, then your fine.

Good luck in your pursuits.

Snagelfritz, good answer.

Go to hollywood at day time, and look at celebritys faces without makeup, you would take off running.

You are pretty, need some makeup just like hollywood!

• Moi

Whoopie Goldbeg is an actress, is she pretty? No, but she can act. Go ahead, start acting, if it's what you really want.

I think you are pretty! Your eyes are a gorgeous color. Wear some mascara and blush to brighten your face.

You never watched the movie; "Throw Momma from the Train"?

to look more pretty, put on some make-up. ive seen some of most ugly people that are in hollywood.

Give it a shot but smile & throw on some make up maybe.