rollercoaster tycoon 3? longshot but?

someone i know reckons that you can download this game for free via file sharing stuff like limewire? i dont believe him but am curious? does anyone know if you can?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

you can always try, you never know

And I just did it and yes you can download rollercoaster tycoon 3 (as well as the soaked add on, the platinum iso add on, wild expansion ad on as well as the originals roller coaster tycoon & rollercoaster tycoon 2 plus their add ons)

Amazing! But just be careful because some people will attach trojans to progrms like this to gain access to your computer.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only legal place I know is Rollercoastertycoon.com. I wouldn't trust anyone else. The platinum edition is all the expansions loaded into it. So you get rollercoasters, water parks, and zoos in one park! guess they're trying to hook some people before RCT4 comes out.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe, but your most likely to get a virus if you download it free. Best be safe and buy it, worth the money! Although I recommend buying RCT3 Gold and Wild sepretly cause theres been alot of reports that RCT3 Platnium doesn't work properly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds unlikely to me... u are better off buying it.

if u like that kind of game, try Zoo Tycoon 2. really, really addictive, and lots of fun. originally bought it for my son, but i think i play it nearly as much as he does !

Source(s): searched for sites under 'free download - rollercoaster tycoon 3' and it came back with a few different sites. u could try visiting these sites, but i don't know whether or not they are of any use; www.mofunzone.com www.download.com
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to rollercoastertycoon3.com You'll find it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.