Anonymous

Why do most irish men in ireland go out with eastern european women Can irish women not compete?

I was in ireland for a month on business and in all the niteclubs there was eastern european women with irish dudes, and irish women danceing alone or in groups of irish women.

Favorite Answer

Because the Eastern European women are trying to get an Irish baby so they can get citizenship.

• anna

Probably because opposites attract. In Ireland the Irish girl is the norm, some peopel want something new and different. Like here in S. Spain, the dark guys go for the blond girls and vice-versa.

My mate dates eastern european women they are more faithful loving and loyal so although I cant comment on Irish women I can tell you men don`t like the new drunk obnoxious and unfaithful option when it comes to girlfriends. If there is a shortage of men I think i will go to Ireland as where I live there is a shortage of women.

• celvin

1) becauseThe Eastern european men are less PC that the Irish 2) because Eastern women are highly attractive

3) because the Irish female has gone the way of the british working class female and is paying the price!

• Clive

The Irish men think that the Irish women are best but they do have to check the facts, to be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

I haven't been there, but I do believe that what you're seeing is guys going for more exotic women that are not inhibited. The likelihood of sex with a catholic local is less likely. Crude, but the truth. Makes me want to go to Ireland ... I like red heads. :)

I doubt a month is going to give you a good general impression.

There is a sort of stand off I find

Irish women are fed up with the domestic abuse.

Hello? Those women look like supermodels?!