Question about marriageable age?

Question about marriageable age I am 22, my future wife-to-be is 14 years old, but we can’t marry yet because she haven’t reach marriagable age of 18(Malaysian marriageable age for male and female). Both me and my wife to be are Malaysian. We don’t want to wait for 4 years until she are 18. Can me and my... show more Question about marriageable age

I am 22, my future wife-to-be is 14 years old, but we can’t marry yet because she haven’t reach marriagable age of 18(Malaysian marriageable age for male and female).

Both me and my wife to be are Malaysian.

We don’t want to wait for 4 years until she are 18. Can me and my wife-to-be legally married in foreign country?

For example:
Yemen: 9 ("In 1999, the minimum marriage age of fifteen for women, rarely enforced, was abolished; the onset of puberty, interpreted by conservatives to be at the age of nine, was set as a requirement for consummation of marriage."[
Iran: 15 for males, 13 for females.
Madagascar: 17 for males, 14 for females
Texas: 18, 14 with parental consent. Possibly younger with judicial consent or if person under 18 had previously married and divorced.
Philippines: 20 for males, 18 for females, 16 for males and 14 for females with parental consent.
Venezuela: 18 generally, 14 for females and 16 for males with parental consent.
New Hampshire: 18 generally; 14 for males and 13 for females, in cases of "special cause" with parental consent and court permission.
Mexico: 18 for males, 16 for females. 16 for males or 14 for females only with parental or legal consent.
Ethiopia: Legally 18 for both males and females. In practice, however, children in rural areas are married young. It is not uncommon to see girls as young as 6 years of age being married. It is also unusual for a girl to be 16 and yet unmarried.