Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

will baby powder prevent excessive sweating?

I'm only 14 and sweat a lot!!! I'm really embarresed can someone help will babypowder help?

1

Source(s): Excessive Sweating Remedy http://givitry.info/ExcessiveSweatingTreatment

Excessive sweating is a clinical condition where parts of the body are sweating beyond what the body needs.

It is commonly an inherited condition and can affect those who suffer from it on a social, functional, and emotional level.

Heavy sweating (also known as hyperhidrosis) is a very real and embarrassing problem, but there are some effective ways to treat it.

Before you hide under bulky sweaters or move to a chillier climate, you can try these proven techniques for combating excessive sweating: http://sweatmiracle-guide.blogspot.com

Have a nice day

Source(s):

Free Video Reveals - http://sweatmiracle-guide.blogspot.com

I'm 34 and had most of the excessive sweating symptoms you list, I used to sweat like crazy almost all of the time and in all the wrong places. I just couldn't stand it anymore! I feel so lucky I have found this website:

https://tr.im/EliminateExcessiveSweating

Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest. Sweating helps the body stay cool. In most cases, it is perfectly natural. People sweat more in warm temperatures, when they exercise, or in response to situations that make them nervous, angry, embarrassed, or afraid.

Excessive sweating occurs without such triggers. https://tr.im/EliminateExcessiveSweating Persons with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands. The uncontrollable sweating can lead to significant discomfort, both physical and emotional. When excessive sweating affects the hands, feet, and armpits, it is called primary or focal hyperhidrosis. In most cases, no cause can be found. It seems to run in families.

If the sweating occurs as a result of another medical condition, it is called secondary hyperhidrosis. The sweating may be all over the body or it may be in one area.

Try talcum powder.

Or better still, an anti-perspirant deodorant. Ones with aluminium and alcohol are effective but not terribly good for everyday use, as these substances are absorbed by the body.

It'll probably ease off a bit when your hormones settle down a bit in a few years, but until then, experiment with different anti-perspirants and see what works for you.

If it's smell rather than moisture that worries you, try Pit Rock crystal deodorant; it's kinder to your skin and the environment, and I've been told it's very effective.

Yes, it will help. Also you need a really good anti-persperant doedorant. Make sure you bath/shower/wash often. It's probably due to your hormones changing at your age, so don't worry that it'll always be like this. You're very wise to take care with your personal hygiene.

I agree with the certain dri. also i cannot use the secret clinical...it makes me sweat and have pit stains. I use degree and for me it works great and is prob the only stuff that works. i used certain dri for a few months off and on a few years ago and haven't since i switched to degree

• It will soak up the moisture, but if you sweat too much it will all just go soggy. I wouldn't recommend. Try DRY deoderant, it's kind of sticky and hard but it's great. Try it.

No. It will just clog your pores. You need an anti perspirant like Certain Dri or Mitchums. See a dermatologist if those don't help.

• gav

Baby powder will absorb the sweat to a degree, but is known to cause breast cancer in women because it is absorbed under the armpit and into breast tissue.

• Keira

not really, go to a pharmacy and ask for a deodrant called 'Driclor' it stops you sweating under your arms completely you use it every night and wash it off in the morning, no need for deodrant, really good!