Post Breakup behavior?

I broke up with a gal after she cheated on me. Afterwards, I wanted nothing to do with her, but we lived in the same town. I honestly only gave the facts when asked by friends “what happened?” and saw no interest in blasting her. but we have some mutual friends and it makes things awkward when at gatherings.... show more I broke up with a gal after she cheated on me.

Afterwards, I wanted nothing to do with her, but we lived in the same town. I honestly only gave the facts when asked by friends “what happened?” and saw no interest in blasting her. but we have some mutual friends and it makes things awkward when at gatherings. But then friends now come out with true (really true) “secrets” of things that happened while she and I were together.. so my questions are

1. How do you act towards an ex-partner (due to betrayal) when situations come up when you have to be near them?

and 2. How do you react to friends who kept these “secrets” from you when you should have been told?