Who likes bush?

My mom and my lesbian friend (different bush though)

I do!

The proper way to write his name is "President Bush" and not bush. That is either an intended insult or a lack of proper manners on your part..

One way to judge a person is by their enemies and look at the scum that hate him. Scum like Senator Kennedy who sold his influence to the Soviets during President Reagan's administration. Look at Senator Clinton and other Democrats who want us to lose the conflict in Iraq and who follow the same trail as they did in Viet Nam and cut funding to the effort to create defeat. During the presidential campaign Mrs Kerry said Americans will have to get used to American children being killed in pizza joints like the are in Israel. Oh What a joyful day that will be because then all the Liberals can rejoice that we are free from President Bush's administration and invasive security measures.

Don't like or support President Bush.

• ?

Hells yeah I like bush! Heck, I LOVE me some bush!! Although, I do prefer it trimmed to a managable length...

You didnt mean Bush, did you??

• kimht

the Mayan like Bush so much that they waited until he leave their ancient ground before sweeping away the dirty air

well...i did until i say his interview with gretta van s. on fox news on the topic of giving our tax money to other countries for fuel sources.....we need to become less dependent on others for fuel and use and/or create our own

i love bush...the president leaves alot to be desired however...

I do.

We're not talking about George, right?

only idiots

not gay males,but me