what is wrong with britney spears why is she always on the news?

She is a publicity hound, doing everything she can to keep her name on the front pages. I think she is pushing it too far with bad publicity, and it is now doing her career more harm than good. It could also be a legitimate drug problem doing the decision making too. I hope she straightens out before its too late, she does have talent when sober.

I just think everyone is interested in her life over others...she always has so much drama in her life going on...it's like rubber necking at the scene of an accident-everyone wants to see what happened. Apparently they think she's mental now, at least that is what is on the magazine covers..but my personal opinion is that she is disappointed and mad at herself for cheating on Justin and is depressed because she hooked up with that loser Kevin and now she wants Justin back.

Source(s): Newstand magazine covers.

She needs help and she is getting it! Go Britney!

She's P.O.'d that whatsherface died and has taken more news coverage away than the complements she thought she was going to get sporting the "roofless" look.

the real question is, why does anyone care to know what's wrong with her? I'm sure it helps magazine sales and other media.

Because people, like yourself, are always asking about her.

It's fame an drugs!!!!!!!!!!!