Can you provide a scientifically testible definition of your deity (any deity at all will work)...?

Update: lookn2cjc: Yes, you can point to any effect that is in violation of fundamental principles of physics. My position, 'there is no deity' is falsifiable. I have stated how to prove it wrong. Your position, 'there is a deity', is not, as I see it, falsifiable. What test can I perform that... show more lookn2cjc:

Yes, you can point to any effect that is in violation of fundamental principles of physics.

My position, 'there is no deity' is falsifiable. I have stated how to prove it wrong.

Your position, 'there is a deity', is not, as I see it, falsifiable. What test can I perform that would possibly prove it wrong?
Update 2: DZE: Water signatures are found all over the universe, locked up in comets or even dispersed within nebulae. Water will form any place there is hydrogen and oxygen and sufficient electromagnetic energy to break the O2 and 2 H2 bonds so that they may rearrange into 2 H2O. Water does not occur only on Earth. show more DZE:

Water signatures are found all over the universe, locked up in comets or even dispersed within nebulae.

Water will form any place there is hydrogen and oxygen and sufficient electromagnetic energy to break the O2 and 2 H2 bonds so that they may rearrange into 2 H2O.

Water does not occur only on Earth.
Update 3: Doug:

I asked for a testible definition.

Further, the paradox of evil proves that 'unconditional love' cannot be a component of a deity.
Update 4: Lynjen:

I could write a book on the logical errors that permeate 'A Case For Christ'.
Update 5: Doug:

The Deep Impact mission kicked up quite the cloud of it by smashing into a comet. Europa has sheets of water ice on it.

Don't forget, water can freeze or be a vapor. It's still water, scientifically. Phase changes do not change the fact it's still H2O.
Update 6: EyeLovesJesus:

Yes, a miracle will work. How about providing the medical documentation?

You are, also of course, aware that the liver is the only organ besides the skin that is capable of regeneration in humans, yes?
Update 7: Tenzin: One of the best efforts I've ever seen, I am deeply honored by your answer, thank you. I will need time to think on it. It seems to me much like I show honor and reverence to both Fenrirulfr from Norse Mythology and Sekhmet from Egyptian mythology even though I do not believe in them as literal... show more Tenzin:

One of the best efforts I've ever seen, I am deeply honored by your answer, thank you. I will need time to think on it.

It seems to me much like I show honor and reverence to both Fenrirulfr from Norse Mythology and Sekhmet from Egyptian mythology even though I do not believe in them as literal beings.
Update 8: Tenzin:

Fenrirulfr = Fenris Wolf
Update 9: Tenzin:

On the Kiersey/Myer-Briggs sorter, I'm an INTP.
Update 10: lookn2jc: Elsewhere, I've stated evidence I will accept, and you'd like it -- it's straight out of the Bible. John 20:24-28 [NIV]. 24 Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the... show more lookn2jc:

Elsewhere, I've stated evidence I will accept, and you'd like it -- it's straight out of the Bible.

John 20:24-28 [NIV].

24 Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came.

25 So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord!"
But he said to them, "Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it."

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you!"

27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

28 Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

Think you can arrange this for me?