Help me! Zoloft, Therapy, Klonopin, and now Trazodone?

I have social anxiety and post traumatic stress, and although depression runs in the family... I dont feel depressed until the anxiety sends me into a panic attack (duh). I also have some anger. So I was put on 50mg "Sertraline" (Zoloft) once/day. AND 1mg Clonazepam (Klonopin) once/day. And did that... show more I have social anxiety and post traumatic stress, and although depression runs in the family... I dont feel depressed until the anxiety sends me into a panic attack (duh). I also have some anger. So I was put on 50mg "Sertraline" (Zoloft) once/day. AND 1mg Clonazepam (Klonopin) once/day. And did that regimen for 2 weeks, the Klonopin helped WONDERS, and I was able to go to Supercross with 52k people around me, no problem, but found that it wears off after about 3 hours.
So today, I go in to the dr. and she says to take half of the klonopin pill in the morning (0.5mg), and the other half at night. Then prescribes me 50mg Trazodone (take half a pill before bed).
She wont prescribe me any more klonopin, even though its obvious that it helps me... because I have had sessions when I havent taken it, and sessions w/ the dr when I have.. and there is a noticeable positive difference in my attitude and outlook.
How do I get the dr. to understand that if it is helping me, to refill it?!
Update: Additional Info: Im not just sitting at home freaking out. Im paranoid, and misinterpreting people and their words, and messing up school, and my current 2 year relationship is at risk- not to mention my job. So hopefully you can understand my urgency, and perhaps why I dont have the clear mind to even remind... show more Additional Info:
Im not just sitting at home freaking out. Im paranoid, and misinterpreting people and their words, and messing up school, and my current 2 year relationship is at risk- not to mention my job.

So hopefully you can understand my urgency, and perhaps why I dont have the clear mind to even remind myself that things take time to work.