How hard is it to create a clientele in being a home schooling tutor?

I'm pushing 60, and the various things I am able to do narrow down a bit, but I can still love kids and seeing them light up when they learn something that matters to them. I am, to be blunt, itching to tutor home-schooled kids. How hard is that to set up? How do I establish my credentials? Maybe do some... show more I'm pushing 60, and the various things I am able to do narrow down a bit, but I can still love kids and seeing them light up when they learn something that matters to them. I am, to be blunt, itching to tutor home-schooled kids. How hard is that to set up? How do I establish my credentials? Maybe do some book reading or volunteering at the local library? Come on, home schooling parents, give me your best here. I'll be in St. Louis, Missouri, if that's relevant.
Update: Cris, I'm not either a mother or a grandmother, which is much of why I want to work with other people's kids. There are a lot of good ideas here. I think I'll extend the deadline.