just wondering... how many people out there can say they have never judged a person by looks?

i know i have but when i catch myself doing it i stop. i dont say stuff out loud about people. i keep it to myself for the most part because i know what it is like to be discreminated againist.

Everyone will judge on looks. That is normally the first impression and thats just how humans work. Now some will take it farther then they need to and talk about it. But im sure unconsiously we all will judge on looks, Alot of us will judge but still look past that to see who the person is on the inside. And then there's that other portion of Prep-ville America and the rest of the world that if you dont look good then ur nothing.

i can, i learned at a young age not to judge people by the way they looked, by going with my father to purchase a new car, he had picked me up after work, and was still in his work clothes. we went to a Cadillac dealer ship and they would not even talk to him, so we went across the street. he purchased and payed off a brand new Chevrolet with cash. as i got older i learned more from the towns people where i moved to as they judged me by what my home looks like, i never have cared how my home looks to others, i live in a desert and we are experiencing a drought so my yard is not manicured like everyone elses. they judge me to be lazy or a drug addict because i would rather not waste the water on a lawn. but then i benefit because my yard is ecologically correct an i get to see the creatures in my yard that no one else will ever see.

I guess a blind person could say that. But I don't think any sighted human being is being honest if they say something like that. It's just human nature.

• I try not too.. but i dont think any body can, at least initially when you just met the person

WE ALL LOOK AT SOMEONE AND THINK TO OUR SELF'S ABOUT THE PERSON'S LOOKS , WE ALL DO IT , I AM JUDGED FOR MANY THINGS, MY LOOKS , MY WEIGHT , WHATEVER ..AND I REALLY LET IT ,GO THROUGH ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER!

I try not to...but I do. It's human nature...everyone does it.

Not many and if they do they are probably lying.