What animal is a good pet for a 4 year old.?

Currently we have a Teacup chiuahua and I am about to get rid of him. When I got him I really wasnt informed on the breed and how hyper. My dog does back flips and is always barking. Im in the potty trainiing stage and he uses a litter box most of the time but I am absolutly tired of cleaning up poop. Oh yeah I... show more Currently we have a Teacup chiuahua and I am about to get rid of him. When I got him I really wasnt informed on the breed and how hyper. My dog does back flips and is always barking. Im in the potty trainiing stage and he uses a litter box most of the time but I am absolutly tired of cleaning up poop. Oh yeah I forgot to mention im in a apartment. I think I am gonna wait to get another Dog and I guarantee it wont be another Chiuhaua...
Update: ok people I am getting a lot of negative comments. stick to my question...what pet should i get.. forget about my dog its not about him. right now the dog thing is not working out so i am going to give him to someone who is better suited for the whole hyper dog thing. I did not say I was putting him to sleep... show more ok people I am getting a lot of negative comments. stick to my question...what pet should i get.. forget about my dog its not about him. right now the dog thing is not working out so i am going to give him to someone who is better suited for the whole hyper dog thing. I did not say I was putting him to sleep WTF...thank you