Seeking international volunteer work with animals/children at no or low cost fees, what organizations are best

I live in the USA and am looking for international volunteer opportunities with wildlife and conservation which are low or no cost to participate for durations of approximately 1 month. Am young 53 year old woman passionate about animals and children in need, am nuturing soul who has raised her 4 children and wish... show more I live in the USA and am looking for international volunteer opportunities with wildlife and conservation which are low or no cost to participate for durations of approximately 1 month. Am young 53 year old woman passionate about animals and children in need, am nuturing soul who has raised her 4 children and wish to be involved in making a difference and opening the eyes of my grandchildren to the priveledges they enjoy