Have you ever had a UTI - Bladder Infection - Kidney Stone/Infection - OR - Blood in Urine During PG?

I am 29 weeks PG and this morning I freaked out when after using the restroom there was blood in the toilet. I went to L&D (I am extreamly High-Risk) after a Urine sample we realized thats where the blood was coming from. Dr. said she thought it was a Bladder infection of a Kidney Stone. But she gave me... show more I am 29 weeks PG and this morning I freaked out when after using the restroom there was blood in the toilet. I went to L&D (I am extreamly High-Risk) after a Urine sample we realized thats where the blood was coming from. Dr. said she thought it was a Bladder infection of a Kidney Stone. But she gave me NITROFURANTOIN MONO/MAC 100MG CAPS
which says its used to treat UTI's.

Has anyone had Blood in their Urine and what was the cause?

Have you ever had a UTI, Bladder Infection, or Kidney Stone/Infection During PG?

Do you remember what Dr. Perscribed you?
(if it was Nitrofurantoin was it a Yellow & Black Capsule?)

Serious answers please... So if it's a little TMI!
Update: I did have alot of cramping when there was the most blood. But being PG you get cramping... I was more worried about the blood. This is my 1st to term PGcy. Now both cramping and blood have calmed down. I did go to the Dr. thats why I am just asking for personal exspeiences. I have had some gallbladder... show more I did have alot of cramping when there was the most blood. But being PG you get cramping... I was more worried about the blood. This is my 1st to term PGcy. Now both cramping and blood have calmed down.

I did go to the Dr. thats why I am just asking for personal exspeiences.

I have had some gallbladder issues during this PG could that be the cause?