Has anyone ever had a dream that seemed totally real only to wake up and realize it isnt?

k im bi and ive liked this girl for along time and i think she likes me but not totally sure............i had a dream the other night we were chillin and watchin movies and then she kissed me. it seemed so totally real until i woke up and realized it was a dream. i asked her the next day if shes ever had a dream... show more k im bi and ive liked this girl for along time and i think she likes me but not totally sure............i had a dream the other night we were chillin and watchin movies and then she kissed me. it seemed so totally real until i woke up and realized it was a dream. i asked her the next day if shes ever had a dream that seemed totally real and she said uhh no and she looked away and rolled her eyes and smiled....could this dream be some sort of sign or anything or just my brain venting??