has anyone ever had a dream that seemed totally real only to wake up and realize it isnt?

k im bi and ive liked this girl for along time and i think she likes me but not totally sure............i had a dream the other night we were chillin and watchin movies and then she kissed me. it seemed so totally real until i woke up and realized it was a dream. i asked her the next day if shes ever had a dream that seemed totally real and she said uhh no and she looked away and rolled her eyes and smiled....could this dream be some sort of sign or anything or just my brain venting??

yes I dreamt I caught my hubby cheating I woke up so angry I couldnt talk to him for 2 days!

I've never had a dream where I actually thought it was real life, which is sad. You always see it in movies, and I want to experience it, but I never have. I've had dreams where I've had very realistic feelings- I swear in one dream that someone felt me up, and I could absolutely feel it!- but I've always, somehow, known it was a dream, you know?

Could the dream be a sign? Well, since you like this girl a lot, and wonder about her, and because dreams are your brain chugging out lots of randomness with your subconscious throwing stuff in, I wouldn't say it means anything. Of course, if you believe dreams mean something or are prophetic, then it could be a sign!

Good luck.

It Is A Sign That You Think To Much Before Going To Sleep LoL Hunny Don't Worry About It..... It's Just A Dream!

Source(s): Although One Time I Was Dreaming I Was Fighting With My Brother And I Went Over To His Bed And Punched Him In The Face! And Broke His Nose.......... Wow What A Dream Huh ?

Dreams can be insight into the psyche or depending on the person, they can reveal more about what is to come in the future. I have had dreams before about things that unknowingly would relate to a future traumatic event in the future, i.e., the death of a family member. To answer the main question, yes definitely!!

i've got below no circumstances had a dream the place I basically advice it was once easily existence, it somewhat is gloomy. You continuously see it in videos, and that i want to information it, even inspite of the shown fact that I via no potential have. i've got had targets the place i've got had very smart thoughts- I swear in one dream that somebody felt me up, and that i could unquestionably have faith it!- even inspite of the shown fact that i've got continuously, one way or the different, pointed out it was once a dream, ? would desire to the dream be a sign? sturdy, because you like this lady lots, and sweetness approximately her, and thank you to the actuality targets are your recommendations chugging out lots of randomness jointly including your subconscious throwing stuff in, i would not say it way something. Of direction, in case you have faith needs mean something or are prophetic, then it might desire to be a sign! basically ideal success.

Pay attention to those dreams. It's your unconscious trying to tell you the possibilities and opportunities. She just may have had the same dream but isn't sure enough about your relationship to say any thing!

dreams r always what we want to see or we want to do.they r not the real life come out of dreams as when they break they break our self ,i don't mean u should not dream but plz don't keep expectation on that dreams.

I was attacked by a mob of crows and pecked at for my whole dream once.

yeah all the time, i dream of girls that i like and friends ive wanted and popularity then i wake up and am like aw crap lol, oh yeah and your brain might be venting i mean i doubt it really means something to come.

wishful dream, not a sign