What can I do to handle this situation at work, with 2 good friends? Serious answers only please!?

I have 2 very good friends that I work with. They have been arguing over a situation that has nothing to do with work. And nothing to do with me. I have asked them to leave me out of it. For a couple of reasons. 1. I do not want to be caught in the middle. And I believe that they should work it out between... show more I have 2 very good friends that I work with. They have been arguing over a situation that has nothing to do with work. And nothing to do with me. I have asked them to leave me out of it. For a couple of reasons.
1. I do not want to be caught in the middle. And I believe that they should work it out between them.
2. We work in the Emergency room of a hospital, and I am their supervisor. And I think the argument should not be brought up at work.
But each one insist on bringing it up at work. And calling me at home. I really value the friendships that we share.
Any advice on how to handle this situation, and still keep their friendship? From a friends point of view, but also from a supervisors point of view?
Thank You
Kali :-)