what does it mean, when a guy wants only to get oral sex?

seriously, I of course believe it would be he's not attracted to me. I've been knowing him for 10 months, and he visits me off and on. The only problem is that whenever we do have intercourse, its like pulling his teeth out of his head. He tells me he likes me , and i know y bj's are good, but not so good, that he wouldn't want something more. Just curious about what u think.

He is just using you. Intercourse is more of a thing he wants to do with a woman he loves and blow jobs are for someone he is having fun with.

Before my husband met me he would receive oral sex from girls and when we met I wouldn't give him anything. If you make a man wait, you will be respected.

He isn't giving you any respect because he knows you have no respect for yourself and he can continue to use you.

maybe he's afraid to get you pregnant

maybe you give a terrific bj!

BJs are better because you don't have to work so hard for it (like intercourse)

Just continue to do the oral sex as long as he provides for you too (and get some toys)

I noticed that some of the girls were giving answers that he doesn't like you. What? Intercourse has nothing to do with like or love. I can have (and I have) intercourse with women that I downright despise.

btw- you CAN get STDs from oral sex (contrary to what some of these answers say)

Short answer: Ask him.

Personally, I don't like oral sex. It doesn't do anything for me, but even if it did and I did... Sex is more about giving yourself to someone. If he's not willing to give himself to you with the passion that you deserve, then leave him.

Healthy sex is very important for a healthy relationship.

He worships you. You are his goddess. You rule his world. If you like him and you think you'll enjoy it (you will), go for it. Just make sure you're clean down there. Nothing turns a guy off to preforming oral more than a rancid ********.

HE DOESN"T LIKE YOU!!! and it's not your fault. Just find someone who does. You are better than giving bjs to guys who don't really like you. Read the book "He's Just Not That Into You" by Greg Behrent. I read it and it changed the way I think completely. Your local library should have it.

Well, lets see...you can't get a girl pregnant, you can't catch STD's...sound like he doesn't trust you. And believe it or not, some guys think they are not having a sexual relationship if they don't "do it". They don't consider that "cheating" Maybe he has another girlfriend for that.

have been in situation that have known the person for a few years now before we had sex and now we don't . I want thing the way they were before.

Because... SOMETIMES...this is just an idea...but some gus get a little nervous about possible pregnancy, or bad reprocussions resulting from intercourse...or he might just like the thought of YOU working to give HIM orgasm...instead of the USUAL man on top scienerio

He thinks your a whore! I always had a girl on the side the was just for BJ's. I never liked her she was just too weak to realize that I was just using her. I would string her along for a while and make her do all sorts of things that she was not comfortable with just to prove that she liked me, then when I was out of ideas I would get rid of her. By the way you look great! When can I come by and see you again?

• tjnw79

He is having sex with someone else and doesn't want to have two sexual partners like that for disease purposes.