Smelly hair..?

Lol, my hair doesn't stink, but i use john frieda brilliant brunette and the day after I wash it you can't smell it anymore, so does anyone know how to get your hair to smell really good for a long time? ..thanks

Use Herbal Essence, Try a scent that is sweet smelling. Or you could spray your hair with perfume, but I really suggest Herbal Essence my hair still smells like berries! Yum :)

try after wash products. the smell of the shampoo is not going last. besides, the purpose of shampoo is to clean. john frieda has wonderful after wash products.

Find some type of alcohol free spray to use in your hair, that way your hair will smell good and not get dried out.

no be counted if that's a scalp fungus it would desire to not be in basic terms washed faraway from the scalp in one day. additionally, washing your head excessively would make the challenge worse. i'd attempt the shampoo as quickly as an afternoon, dry your scalp and hair properly with a sparkling towel after showering and see how no be counted if that's convalescing after a week. perchance use a blowdryer to help out drying in case you stumble on the towel does not do a large pastime yet i'd stay faraway from the intense warmth placing to boot.

I wash my hair with Tresseme shampoo and conditioner and the fragrance last for about 5 days.

You can try a light pomade or finishing spray that is scented. I disagree about using perfume as that is proven to dry out the hair follicle (once the alcohol evaporates).

They are linking hair products to brain cancer... are you sure you want something potent enough to last for days and days in your hair only millimeters from your brain separated by a porus membrane that likes to absorb what it can? I don't... and it won't change your life if your hair has no odor.

all scents eventually fade, dah. try herbal essences like suggested. that will last longer as i've experienced, but you should like the smell of the shampoo you choose so choose wisely.

no. loreal used to make a hair freshener spray, but I haven't seen anything similar. I just spray my bath and body work body splash in my hair, but knowing my luck it's probably drying it out

Its probably just that you kinda become immune to the smell because you use it so much.