Unexpected Orgasm. Seriously, have you?

have any other women ever experienced an orgasm, when they didn't expect it to happen? Recently i was in a friends car, and i guess the speakers were under the front seat. Anyway. not even a mile down the road from the bass he had going on i actually had an orgasm. Obviously it was the vibration. Nice experience, but also very embarassing.

That must have been a really nice ride.

• tobias

i imagine he ought to get a actual to make certain he's okay bodily and emotionally. He would nicely be harboring something, which will nicely be hindering his ability to go back on the "perfect" time. i understand at the same time as a guy cares for a lady, he can extend issues till the right time yet he's not doing this. he's coming throughout you. no longer declaring it truly is undesirable, it is your selection in spite of the indisputable fact that it says plenty about the position he chooses to go back. Does he watch porn and has suppressed needs? only a idea.

i have. a couple of times when i was sleeping i woke up to an orgasam.then abpot a year later it happened again. it felt better than any orgasm i had with someone. don;t be embarassed it;s probley happened one way or onother to other persons;after all were human.....

I guess it happens to men a lot, but only once to me. I had an orgasm while dreaming. Needless to say, it woke me up.

well yes women can get unexpected orgasms cause i got a tatoo on the back of my neck and while i was getting it i had several i never told my tatoo artist cause that would be imbarraceing

you must be use to vibrators, and the vibration in the car dident take much to get you going.

i need you coz i love a woman who can orgasm quickly

I guess the men call them wet dreams...well I had a few of those....I think I'm dreaming and unconciously playing...lol....a not unpleasant way to wake up.....................

Never happened to me :(

Sounds like you enjoyed it huh ???