Is any one else having this problem on their 360 page mailbox?

When I go to my 360 page and open my mailbox,after viewing the first six friends and messages,when I try to click "next" on the bottom of the page ,my pointer will not show(the little pointing hand),nor click.This did not happen before "the changes" being made.I think it has to do with the text... show more When I go to my 360 page and open my mailbox,after viewing the first six friends and messages,when I try to click "next" on the bottom of the page ,my pointer will not show(the little pointing hand),nor click.This did not happen before "the changes" being made.I think it has to do with the text being black,as on most other pages it is blue or red or if it is black,it turns color when the pointer is on it .I've asked Yahoo for help with no luck.Anyone else with this problem?It's quite frustrating.