Condo Noise Complaint?

Hi, I moved to a condo recently and like to know what time will you make a noise complaint to your condo guard house in Singapore? 11 or 12am? My next door neighbour loves to open their front door and chat very loudly with their visitors nearly every weekends at the door way but usually in the day except tonight. I... show more Hi, I moved to a condo recently and like to know what time will you make a noise complaint to your condo guard house in Singapore? 11 or 12am? My next door neighbour loves to open their front door and chat very loudly with their visitors nearly every weekends at the door way but usually in the day except tonight. I waited till 11.40am and before I wanted to make a complaint, the visitors left. It's their first time having visitors till so late. Their voices are very loud and I can hear them even if I'm in my bedroom but since usually happens in the day, I doubt I can make a complaint or can I? Please kindly take some time to advise me as this neighbour is a family of inconsiderate people who love to put their footwears over to my corridor or block our pathway with their belongings till I got very fed up and left a note on the door. Yet I can still hear the wife said that we were inconsiderate as they only put a while.Thank you in advance.
Update: My condo's guard house are managed by security guards who kept on changing every few months. The condo's management office only operates on half day on Sat and closed on Sunday. I don't even know the manager in charge or if there is any as I just call and talk to whoever who pick up the phone to make... show more My condo's guard house are managed by security guards who kept on changing every few months. The condo's management office only operates on half day on Sat and closed on Sunday. I don't even know the manager in charge or if there is any as I just call and talk to whoever who pick up the phone to make complaint when my next door neighbour played golf at our shared corridor.