Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

how can i delete a malicious web site from my favorites file for ever?

there is a malicious web site which always resides at my favorites file. i can't get rid of it. can someone help me?

every time i delete it from the favorites file(attached to IE), but next time i open my computer this web site would again appear in the favorites file. i can't delete it thoroughly.

can i deal with it manually?

hi, there are some site with virus, and the virus can hack your ie browser.

i recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar. firefox can disable all virus to run, because the virus can only run on IE.

besides, firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and adware, spyware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.

firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.

download firefox for free:

http://www.bernanke.cn/firefox/

Best Wishes && Good Luck!

I see the form of component ensue a lot. the position I see it fairly commonly is those who employ the most inexpensive programmer they could get. internet designers are literally not programmers (and programmers, frankly, make awful internet designers) when I see this ensue, I in certain circumstances see those similar human beings bypass properly again hiring someone to "fix" the problem for an similar low charges. I in many cases snicker at those human beings, they get what they deserve. (i'm hoping you do no longer make this mistakes) Your project is maximum in all probability contained in the Hypertext Preprocessor script itself, the attacker would no longer have even logged into your account. some thing with "report upload" skill is the first position to envision, really if uploaded information will be accessed promptly by the web server. (for instance, importing a ".Hypertext Preprocessor" report and then gaining access to it in a browser, word: this can take position itself for "image importing" equipment or mp3 report uploads. make positive some thing uploaded is administered by a series of filters before being made obtainable to a web server. different places to envision are kind inputs, some thing that receives "eval"'d is suspect, ultimately, some thing that includes report paths that are managed with the help of kind variables. you'll likely research "sq. injections", would not sound like that's what handed off right here. safe practices is, regrettably, some thing that's neglected by technique of inexpensive, low-cost programmers (they ought to lessen corners to be so less costly) Secondly, as I reported, internet masters are literally not programmers. they are solid at format and making issues look quite solid. Programming on the different hand, is a diverse component.

Run an anti spyware program like spybot. There might be some spyware that is doing that.

Sounds like spyware, use this free anti-spyware...

http://www.superantispyware.com/

right click the favorite and click on delete

scan your favorites folder with an anti virus (norton is best)

thenif it didn't turned it to Quarantine turn it your self manualy

and delete it

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!