Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

does every one ever have dreams that seem really real.?

just wondering. i am just really bored.

Yes. Alot of the time acctually. And then when I wake up I am dissapointed that it wasn't real because I liked my dream. Sometimes its so vivid its like it really happend, and I can't remember if it happend yesterday or if it was a dream.

I have had 3 dreams in the past 3 days that seemed really long and real but I found out a dream can only last up to about 20 minutes.

Yes. Every dream I have is vivid, and so realistic. Sometimes smells, even sometimes more like I'm in the moment and can think about what is going on during the dream, not just like watching movies.

• Every night. Some of them are so real, like right before I wake up, that when I wake up it takes me a second or two to figure out if it WAS a dream or not.

Yes. Dreams can look & feel so real. All our senses are in tune with the dreams. And when we woke up, we're still very much affected by it for that moment or for a long while.

YES n when i wake up i b like damn it was just a dream. N in the dream i feel dat its real. The colors and feelings are there strong.

Most of my dreams are. Its funny Ill have a conversation with someone in a dream and debate on if it really happended days later...its weird

Well yes, I believe so. I think dreams are a way of the brain sorting things out. So it will be sorting though things taht really happen or that could happen.

• sturms

actually it occurred right now. interior the process the nighttime I wakened from a unfavourable dream, I dreamed that i became on the swings as quickly as I comprehend a spider made her information superhighway on stop of the swings. The spider became enormous and that i knew it became very risky. I have been given a rock and destroyed the internet however the spider leap and have been given me. the undertaking is that I even have arachnophobia. :( very frightening

• 1plum

yes i dreamed a close friend of mine was in a casset dress in black and i was the only one there a month latter i found out that he had been shot stright thriught the back and it busrt his heart on impact avrill reat in peace i misss u and love u still tell God i say hello